Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 27, 2009, 07:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Corsair Compu Case

I know that I'm asking for a hard one but... I realy want to know if there is any lunch date or any rumor about the Corsair case lunch. I find this case just wow with room and magic cable management and I want to get one soon as I can XD plz help me

Martin_metal_88
Old April 27, 2009, 08:43 PM
Top Prospect

I think it is/was supposed to be released in the second quarter of 2009 ... That would be May at the earliest. It really is a beauty, the outside is kind of dull but the inside is just gorgeous.
Old May 15, 2009, 12:41 AM
MVP

IIRC from my reading over at XS, its going to be something along the lines of 24*24*9
the SopranoRS101 (the current Case i use) is a little bit over 20(l with door)*17(t)*8
Old May 15, 2009, 06:22 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

It will be released when Corsair thinks it is ready and not a moment before that. They are really trying to get this one right.
Old May 15, 2009, 07:11 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
It will be released when Corsair thinks it is ready and not a moment before that. They are really trying to get this one right.

I have a lot of faith in Corsair to get this one right. Its good that they are taking their time, so long as they don't 'over engineer' it like TT does on somethings.

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old June 4, 2009, 12:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Here's a quick look at the case, courtesy of PC Perspective.

YouTube - Corsair Obsidian Series 800D Chassis - PC Perspective
Old June 4, 2009, 12:38 PM
Hall Of Fame

I REALLLLLY hope they make one without a window.

I absolutely love this case and the things they have done with it but that side window needs to go.
Old June 4, 2009, 02:02 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Whats the point in having a gorgeous black interior and perfect setup for unseen cable management without a side window.

It is very much a preferential thing I think. Personally I think the side window is perfectly and tactfully placed so that it avoids most of the wire clutter and leaves you looking at a "hopefully"
clean interior.

Maybe they will offer a separate, purchasable, solid side panel for you enaberif - so you can keep your black interior and painstakingly long wiring job to yourself instead of showing it off to the world ;)
Old June 4, 2009, 02:03 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
Whats the point in having a gorgeous black interior and perfect setup for unseen cable management without a side window.

It is very much a preferential thing I think. Personally I think the side window is perfectly and tactfully placed so that it avoids most of the wire clutter and leaves you looking at a "hopefully"
clean interior.

Maybe they will offer a separate, purchasable, solid side panel for you enaberif - so you can enjoy your black interior and painstakingly long wiring job by yourself instead of showing it off to the world ;)
I'm not about flashing my interior off to the world or my cabling.

My LiLi has no side window and I prefer it that way.
Old June 4, 2009, 02:57 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Awsome, I want one , eventually. WHen I can afford a 300+ case.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com