Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 27, 2009, 07:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default open air case suggestions

ok heres the problems my haf is just to small so i have been looking at the torture rack but can't find it in canada have looked at the highspeed cases and i just don't like them
the water box if i leave the front and top off looks like a goods option please any suggestions would be great or anyone who has work with danger den case before your opinnions please
Old March 27, 2009, 09:07 PM
Top Prospect

1 "open box" unit available ...
NCIX.com - Buy Danger Den Torture Rack Clear Lucite ATX Case 1X5.25 3X3.5INT - CAS-TR01 In Canada.
Old March 27, 2009, 09:32 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
ok heres the problems my haf is just to small so i have been looking at the torture rack but can't find it in canada have looked at the highspeed cases and i just don't like them
the water box if i leave the front and top off looks like a goods option please any suggestions would be great or anyone who has work with danger den case before your opinnions please
How is the HAF to small? The haf is massive compared to the torture rack.

And the torture rack is garbage.

All acrylic, fingerprint collector, dust collector its just garbage.
Old March 27, 2009, 11:06 PM
"Quote This..."
F@H

NCIX.com - Buy Antec Skeleton Open Air ATX Case 2X5.25 2X3.5 No PS 250MM Fan - SKELETON In Canada.
Old March 28, 2009, 05:46 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

thanks guys i have considered all of these and no. how is the haf to small because if i had my camera i would show you with all the water cooling and now the 2 ssd which i mean are small but it all adds up to a case that is packed i mean i can't add the water cooling for my 4870 plus add a good sound card . yes i have lots of upgrades to do still and i am out of room wires and things hanging out of the case both sides have been of for about 2 weeks now. to the point about the crap torture rack thank you that answers my question i need a station that i can access easy and fast but also be able to stack a whole whack of drives dvd and or hd's right next to the computer like on the out side or not i do not know what to do stuck thanks guys i thinks it's highspeed ugly and i am my own press whore
Old March 28, 2009, 05:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

i think this is going to have to do just put this on my big desk long wires and lots of room around it on the desk if any other suggestion will consider all even diy jobs are being considered it has been a long couple of weeks of problem solving and boards that won't boot so i am just out of ideas (ps i hate this and it looks like it might end up being worse see my delima ) and i can't spell
Attached Images