LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11, 2009, 09:43 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Thermaltake Element S Comment Thread

Thermaltake Element S
Product Showcase Video

REVIEW LINK HERE

Well, unfortunately due to technical difficulties, our video was a little late to air, however we hope that it managed to cover all question regarding the Element S, and give people an indepth and 360 degree look at the chassis

As is tradition, I highly encourage you to post your questions, comments and recipes on the YouTube comment page and subscribe to the Hardware Canucks. We will be leaving responses to questions on YouTube and always take everything into consideration.

-------

Speaking personally here - I really liked the Element S. I tend to be a price conscious geek (aka cheap ass) and what the Element S offered in terms of simplicity and features, for under $150, really impressed me. Most cases have a few niggles or things that can be deal breaks, but for this unit, there really was nothing that stood out.
Almost every bottom mounted PSU chassis I have worked with has been a pain in the... rear end, but in all truth, I had this thing unpacked, assembled and running in less than 15 minutes on the first time through.
For someone looking for a case that isn't "out there" in terms of style, but still wants some class, and a very easy case to work with - I definitely recommend it

--------

Hope you enjoy!
Old March 12, 2009, 12:07 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I have really been discouraged by a lot of Thermal Take takes other cases because of really excessive stupid looks, or the amount of plastic they seem to use.

This is the first case in a long time from Thermal Take to really impress me, I think this would make a great contender with the Antec 900 for air cooling / looks

Great review, keep them coming!
Old March 12, 2009, 05:40 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Loving in FiXT, I think they are getting back into the Buisness of Actually making it work.
I'd buy one, if I had the money lol.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old March 12, 2009, 01:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I like everything but the front styling, the red just doesnt do it for me. other then that its a very nice looking case, and I agree ST looks like their finally getting away from the classic 900/1200 looks and coming into the new age.