Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 5, 2009, 06:02 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer
F@H

Default Thermaltake Spedo Review Comment Thread

Quote:
A short time ago, Thermaltake announced their Spedo full tower case which is supposed to be close to the pinnacle of their lineup. Today we take a look at the upper-end of the Spedo lineup: the Advanced Package. This package is supposed to provide optimal cooling for both the CPU and GPUs. Can this case succeed in areas others have failed?
Read the full review here.
Old March 5, 2009, 06:40 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Great Review Lemonlime!
One quick question though, were you drawing in cold Air or Exausting Hot Air with the Fan Behind the MB Tray?

Not my cup of Tea from TT personally, I will always be an Armor Fan.

All in all though, it has some interesting ideas.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old March 5, 2009, 07:16 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Great Review Lemonlime!
One quick question though, were you drawing in cold Air or Exausting Hot Air with the Fan Behind the MB Tray?..
Thanks

I had that fan drawing in cool air, which appeared to be very effective.
Old March 5, 2009, 07:39 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Right on, I found this is becomming a Theme with a lot of TT Cases as of late (I think the V9 goes on the same principal). And I know on a few Boards there are Heatsinks on the Rear side of their MB's now.
Its a good idea really.

So, any NZXT Cases in your guys Review slots yet ??? LOL :)

As always, looking forward to the Next Review.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com