Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 17, 2009, 10:14 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
Oh most definitely. The current setup is less than ideal and a replacement is "under construction"

This should eliminate both the echo and the white noise, or air conditioner as it is known :P

I have actually had a few suggestions that the recording be done in a car. Manufacturers spend millions on vehicle sound dampening - its apparently a next to ideal place. Who knows, maybe something to try for the next one if things aren't completed in time
Easiest and cheapest fix .. curtains.. heavy curtains strung around a room.
Old February 18, 2009, 07:15 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I am really liking this case, My only concern is if the True-120 will fit in it?
Old February 18, 2009, 07:38 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Good video..

To much echo/reverb of voice.

Need a room with more padding :D

I know a few 'Wards' that have great padded walls. I'll send my white coated 'friends' right over!
Video is by far a great way to go when you really want to document something properly. Good Job everyone who made it possible.

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 18, 2009, 07:41 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilyeti View Post
I am really liking this case, My only concern is if the True-120 will fit in it?
I can't imagine why it wouldn't. I had an OCZ V2 in mine and it had loads of clearance.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr