Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 16, 2009, 05:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So I've taken this entire case apart; literally. Drilled out all of the rivets and have primed the steel parts and prepped for paint. This is one absolutely brilliantly designed case. Even from a modders point of view it's a sinch to take apart and put back together; in fact most of it is completely painted except the parts you'd slide drives into etc... it's not aluminum but you can't tell; the steel was used really well and it's got rock solid structure! and sper simple to carry around (I know, I carried it on a bus from Brampton to Union station; then over to Jack Astors, then down the street to the sky dome and then all the way back home on the danforth hahaha)

Nice review!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.