Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 14, 2009, 05:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

After watching that video, I gotta say that I kinda like what I'm seeing, meaning what they're introducing. The look of the case is horrible though. Kinda like a Antec 1200 with an Alienware look to it. However, the Advanced Cable Management System is something that caught my eye. While it doesn't help with the data cables(i.e. SATA or IDE cables), it can really help with the components that share the same power cable like SATA power connectors. It would clean up a lot of the clutter that takes place in cable management. Kinda nice though how it will be an optional feature too, since you probably could use this for any case.

As for the power supply idea, it's a good attempt at making PSUs more efficient and longer-lasting, but changing the form factor of them really doesn't make sense. I don't think people buy PSUs just for the best quality...it has to be in the standard as well, and that is one huge PSU that will never fit in any other case. I don't think they will make many of these. I'm sure that they will have some sort of promotion for these PSUs, but there really isn't a resale market value for them as nobody would be able to reuse them due to their sheer size...