Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 23, 2008, 06:44 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by magelan View Post
All 3 230mm fans are believed to run at around 800 rpm, they're fairly inaudible at 12V. I am a silent sound freak so I have them at about 7V and can barely hear them.

With respect to the LED, the front 230mm fan is semi white transparent and one can easily swap with one of the other two 230mm fan which dont have LED. That's what I ended up doing. The top 230mm fan has metric hex keys. So you have to go and buy a set of metric hex keys.
Perfect, well that is good to know for future referance. It is a really really nice case for sure.

Mind you, I don't have to worry about the tools end of it. I have....too many tools for my own good so I should be fine there.
Working on Cars = Collection of Tools over the years.

I appriciate everyone giving me the FYI on this Case!

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com