So here is what I have planned for my next case. I will be picking up an Antec 300 for my next build and I plan on doing the following to it.
1. Cut the necessary holes in the mobo tray for proper cable management.
2. Doing a window mod. I will be making the window 11 1/2" x 9 1/2" and using a translucent black or smoked piece of 1/8" or 1/4" acrylic.
3. Sandblasting the case and painting the interior a matte black and the exterior (except for the mesh) a carbon fiber paint scheme.
4. Applying the following graphic to the back panel of the case and then clearing the whole thing.
5. Add rocker switches to the front panels with amber LEDs in them to control the red (orange) Loygis CCFL and UV CCFL
6. Replace the expansion slot covers with the Silverstone vented slot covers