Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 10, 2008, 05:16 AM
Hall Of Fame

Watch those words coming out, you didn't have to mention it again, and I don't care if you deleted my PM or not, since I don't respect you anymore.

Oh and about your comment about now knowing, I am not too familiar with the cases, I just don't check cases that cost an arm and a leg and I can't afford. But thanks for the link..
Samsung 931BW 19" LCD, Logitech MX Revolution
Old November 10, 2008, 05:43 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Default MM

What is happening to this nice little HWC place. It seems there is more and more conflict around here.

The fact is, you dont need drive bays in MM cases. They will supply it or NCIX will sell you to metal plates that fixes on a 120 MM fan. So everywhere you have a 120 MM Fan you can fix 3 hard drive.

For the too expensive comment, I agree, those are Really expensive. So you either like or dont like them. I happen to like them, and got myself one, but I can understand not wanting to pay the premium.

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old November 10, 2008, 05:49 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggs78 View Post
Watch those words coming out, you didn't have to mention it again, and I don't care if you deleted my PM or not, since I don't respect you anymore.

Oh and about your comment about now knowing, I am not too familiar with the cases, I just don't check cases that cost an arm and a leg and I can't afford. But thanks for the link..
Watch what words? I was nice as i could possibly be. I know your a touchy guy & all lol. See I think you take me the wrong way & that's something you should work on when it comes to people imo. Telling me to watch my words is just about the funniest thing ever seeing as how I tried to be nice. With you though it seems to be like leading a 3yr old across the street holding them by the hand lol. No offence of course & no verbal attacks meant heheh.
Old November 10, 2008, 05:48 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsta31 View Post
What is happening to this nice little HWC place. It seems there is more and more conflict around here.

The fact is, you dont need drive bays in MM cases. They will supply it or NCIX will sell you to metal plates that fixes on a 120 MM fan. So everywhere you have a 120 MM Fan you can fix 3 hard drive.

For the too expensive comment, I agree, those are Really expensive. So you either like or dont like them. I happen to like them, and got myself one, but I can understand not wanting to pay the premium.
Some nice info, thanks bro..
Samsung 931BW 19" LCD, Logitech MX Revolution
Old November 10, 2008, 07:41 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

nice cases... but not my type... :S
To each their own I guess

Que the black eyed pea's "wheres the love"

My Rig: Motivation 2.0
----------------
Build log - Motivation: Sponsored by Galaxy and Corsair
---------------
Check out the HardwareCanucks Youtube Channel for News/Reviews and more!
Instagram Twitter

Last edited by mattlef; November 10, 2008 at 09:30 PM.