Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6, 2008, 05:59 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hey TopDog; that sounds great. As far as the details go; measurements etc I am not sure just yet. I'm waiting for my case to arrive on tuesday and then I'll do some preliminary sketches etc. It will basically be a front panel of a computer case that is meant to replace all the 5.25 bay's etc, I was hoping to find a front bezel for my cdrom but I am thinking about incorporating that into the fron panel too.

I actually don't know a lot about aluminium other than it's apparently a bitch to weld ahaha; but as far as grain and hardness I'm not really sure. I can get to Ajax no problemo and I definitely don't mind paying for it regardless.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 6, 2008, 06:56 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I sent you a PM encorp with my e-mail, drop me a line when you have it figured out. And yes aluminum is hard to weld but cutting easy.