Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14, 2008, 08:40 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Lian Li PC-60B

Well, I was just heading off to Canada Computers to pick up an HAF932, but it happened to be out of stock. I saw the Lian Li PC-60B and the price tag, and I loved it.

Does anyone know if getting this case for $130 was a good deal? (13% tax included)
Also, will it have space for the longer, more current cards? (I only have a 7600GT, so I can't tell)

I want to put pics up, but I have no hardware to put in it. Kinda preparing for a future build.
Old October 14, 2008, 09:00 PM
Quadfather

My System Specs

I can't be sure but from the pictures it looks like you might only get into length issues with the Really long cards (10'' or more) since the hard drive bay seems to be pulled back from the front of the case a bit. You never know though, sometimes the longer cards will fit INTO the hard drive cages too, hehe.
Old October 14, 2008, 09:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMetaphor View Post
You never know though, sometimes the longer cards will fit INTO the hard drive cages too, hehe.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. If not, the HDD bay gets taken out and I'll put my HDD in one of the external slots, since I'll only have one. hopefully I don't have to go through that.