Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 3, 2009, 11:02 AM
Rookie

Default My rig.

Old November 3, 2009, 03:31 PM
Allstar

Default Danger Den TR

Old November 3, 2009, 04:30 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Here's a pic of my i7 rig. Unfortunately having to sell this for some cash :(

Old November 3, 2009, 05:10 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

That's like $100's worth of poofans right there o_0.

Edit: at least.\ $100++
Old November 3, 2009, 07:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Why yes, yes it is :P. I love them!
Old November 3, 2009, 08:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

SuperGrover...very nice,,,,,BUT what a shame no "Window".......to admire all that beauty!!
Bojangles...couldn't orientate that TRUE west / east ?.....what case is that?......no offense but the cable management looks a little "hoaky"...(the CPU connectors??..probably could have hid them underneath the GPU)......

Ok...I'm a critic..I know....sorry..

Old November 3, 2009, 09:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
SuperGrover...very nice,,,,,BUT what a shame no "Window".......to admire all that beauty!!
Bojangles...couldn't orientate that TRUE west / east ?.....what case is that?......no offense but the cable management looks a little "hoaky"...(the CPU connectors??..probably could have hid them underneath the GPU)......

Oh I know I can do better. I wanted to get some 3/4-pin adapters for all the fans so that I don't have to connect them on the motherboard (and hide all the cables behind the motherboard), but the problem with the CPU power cable is that it's too short to travel behind the motherboard to the CPU power connector. It sucks, and I know I could've gone around the other side, but unfortunately I don't really care anymore because I'm looking to get rid of this.

For the orientation, if you look at the way I set it up, the upper fans are pushing air out of the case, so I wanted to use the North/South orientation to aid in dissipating the heat. I had it both ways, and with both orientations they both just barely fit due to the VRM heatsink.

Oh, and it's a modded CM 690 :).
Old November 3, 2009, 09:10 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^^^ Yeah when I had my X58 vanilla Board I went with east / west, now in hindsight...n/s would help expel hot air from the NB of the Classy??!!.....aaahhhI'm tired of rippin her apart and re-building...
So...whats next then???...gotta love it eh?!....tell you..since I installed W7 on this SSD (Intel G2) I can't believe the Boot times...under 50 sec from "push power button" to desktop....slowest part is reaching the BIOS Boot screen!!

Old November 3, 2009, 09:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post

Heh Its a Lilly the window sidepanel cost extra.

I actually dont want this one with a window, it will get migrated to the HTPC and I think I will pick up a pcx1000 for my desk.
The 2000 would work way better with my tower speakers than a 1000.

Plus when on my desk this sucker is high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old November 3, 2009, 11:58 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Plus when on my desk this sucker is high.
Yeah my TJ09 sits on an end table directly beside me...eye level...you gotta love cases that "mean" something :)....I had to have the window...hey..I love looking at my acomplishments!!!

Definitley a nice looking case though.....I love good quality cases...(HAF ...sorry...no)

Tags
case , custom , gallery , image thread