Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 15, 2018, 03:19 PM
Top Prospect

Default Mom's Mod - Everquest Themed Pay it Forward Build

PCPartPicker Link: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zn9Zw6

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to get the mod log started for our newest case mod! It won’t be anything super crazy just a simple themed “Pay it Forward” mod for my mother.

BACKGROUND

My mother was always encouraging and supportive in my gaming growing up and to this day still plays Everquest(15 years later…). Because of this, I am transplanting her computer guts into a Nanoxia CoolForce 1 Tempered Glass edition case. Thankfully Nanoxia is sponsoring the case, fans and LED strips to make this a reality.

So as we continue down this journey, help me celebrate a belated birthday/retirement/Mother’s Day gift.

CONCEPT

The front panel of the case will have the EQ logo in lavender and a vinyl decal shot of her halfling druid.

The glass side of the case will be frosted with the druid logo. Her main character’s name on the custom PSU shroud.

If we can manage to get the wood and hardware, upgrading her gaming workstation is a priority as her small desk does not have the storage to handle her crafts and computer. So I did up a concept for a desk that would provide her with all the organization she would need.

Until the next update, Happy Modding!

Last edited by Dalchi Frusche; May 15, 2018 at 03:30 PM.