Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 28, 2016, 01:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Default Project Bone Chill

Will be doing another client build starting tomorrow. This is a Diablo 3 inspired project. For those of who play the game you will recognize the name of this project.

Check the parts list list: FX-8320E 3.2GHz 8-Core, GeForce GTX 950 2GB Dual WindForce - System Build - PCPartPicker Canada

The client's budget was $800 before taxes. He only plays Diablo 3 but he also streams Spotify at the same time and his current computer which is 4 years old was no longer able to do that.

Last edited by BALISTX; June 30, 2016 at 07:26 PM.
Old June 30, 2016, 07:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Here are the pics from the build. Now completed.

Old June 30, 2016, 09:00 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Very nice. I haven't had too much experience with Deep Cool cases. How thin are the panels? Flexible or somewhat rigid?

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old June 30, 2016, 09:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

They are somewhat rigid. Not the most rigid but better than some in that price point. The base is a very good build quality and pretty light.