Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
Trial Member

Default Quick mod of Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

I bought one just to check the case out, and i got stuck.
(Some of you do know i work at Bitfenix, i use other brands too ;) )

So i was thinking, i need a small workstation and this was perfect. Found a Gigabyte Z97n-wifi itx board from earlier projects and a 4690k CPU.
Other hardware includes a Corsair H100i, 8gb of Corsair Vengeance memory, 256gb Kingston SSD and 2x3TB regular 3,5" drives.

I can never buy a case, unbox it and start to use it. I need to make it mine, in a small or big way.
And i was roaming colors on the forums and found most cases are black, white, red or blue in general.
How about brown, anyone used brown? couldnt find many of them - so i ordered some Beluga Brown metallic (Audi colour).

Before it was violated, i shot some pics of the case.

And butt naked :)

After a couple coats of paint and clear.

Still in the loop
- Install everything in the case
- Some cable management
- New daylight pics, above was shot 2 AM
- Installation and maybe paint the monitors frames same colour.