Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 28, 2014, 09:05 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Procyon II - Some Bling

Well nice to have her completed....although honestly....will it ever be completed ?!

Perhaps Procyon III soon.....but not until X99

Anyhow....threw in the cheesy UV Cathodes I had laying in the closet....so why not:

Oh...looks like the little air bubbles are clearing right up ....as that is a rotary double 45 going into the Res (not a true single 90 ), I gave the tube and fitting a good twist to make the dual 45 a little less than a true 90....dont know if that is helping or not, but running the pump around 2.5 and all is good!

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to clshades for all his suggestions throughout....looking forward to installing that XSPC Mobo Block for the RIVE and the Bitspower D5 Mod kit....maybe another 24o Rad for shvts n giggles....but not until the Fall

First WC Build has been a blast, glad I finally popped my cherry .....wife thinks I'm a real true "gek" now for sure

Old April 28, 2014, 11:53 PM
MVP

My System Specs

thats a Cool rig

Nice work

looks sweet in the dark
Old April 29, 2014, 08:24 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^^ Thanks man.....I'm very pleased with the results for sure...glad a few Members here convinced me to switch over to Liquid !!

Old May 1, 2014, 07:44 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Nice work RJbarker.
Old May 1, 2014, 08:59 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^^^ Hey thanks Hero....I have to admit, I was feeling a little intimidated by it all, but lots of researching and as clshades pointed out "take your time"...it all went fine....now I want to drain the loop and do some modifications... ;)

One little thing I kind of stumbled on that isnt in any of the guides....its a whole lot easier to install fittings and rough cut length of hoses to Rads...then install the Rads Once I figure this out it went way easier!!

Glad to report that there are no more bubbles at all in the reservoir....

Old May 1, 2014, 04:40 PM
Hall Of Fame

great you learnt cavitation and pumps. by who learnt
Old May 1, 2014, 09:50 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

glad it worked out for ya RJ. the temps look really good too man! The best part is certainly the lack of GPU fan noise eh? :)
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old May 2, 2014, 12:04 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

^^^^ That by far is the HUGE benefit.....seems so "quiet" now gaming....keep feeling like I'm forgetting to ramp up GPU Fan speed ;)

But now I'm addicted to it....thinking of adding my 240mm Rad...so a drain ...and little more tinkering...not quite sure when though ;)