Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 14, 2014, 03:46 PM
Top Prospect

Default Black and White Sleeved pc - Nothing Fancy

Hey everyone, before we start, I just want to say that it's a normal pc, nothing special, just some wire management and hours of sleeving. Will be posting another build soon, won't be anything like lowfat's stuff but hey, we all start somewhere.

Specs:
Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition
Corsair CX500
Gigabyte Z68X-UD3
Intel Core i5-3550s
Transcend 8GB 1600
Corsair F60 60GB
Seagate Pipeline 1TB

Sleeving:
Axon 3MM XR2 White
Axon 3MM XR2 Black
Axon 3MM Heatshrink Black
Axon 3MM Heatshrink White

Oh yeah, let me start by saying I only have my phone as a camera and a crappy old camera from way back in the day so all pics were taken by my phone so prepare yourselves

The Goods

Case is out

Board

Some Ram

And some corsair love

First things first

Throwing Everything together

Got all the sleeved cables?

Did someone say sleeved cables?

Plugging in that 24-pin master piece

Let's throw all the cables in

ok air flow is good, got paste?

A proper GPU and some more cable management? Now we're talking

Ofcourse, time to show off all that work

And they said you can't cable manage in this case

The Final look, Side shot

Finally

Does it power on?

It does, it does power on

That's all for now folks, didn't decide to make a thread until almost the end of the build so hopefully my next will build will include more proper pics.