Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 10, 2014, 02:32 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero1 View Post
That rad space is crazy tight up there. I hope you get your res exchange asap.
Yeah Im working on getting them to send me one ASAP, and they seem like they will but if they push back I'm going to flip LOL

and the Rad space, there is space which is the point, unbelievable that I didnt have to do any modding what so ever to put 2 420 rads in there (besides take out the HDD cage) and the Ek Rad is a thick rad too which is great :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortier View Post
Surprised they sent out a reservoir in that condition, could always polish the brass though
yea but thats not the point, and even the glass has scratches in it so I wouldnt even bother putting time in repairing it when I had to pay $130 in extra fees for the shipping!
Old January 10, 2014, 06:26 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

If you getting dinged for broker fees, look in to self brokering. I do it more often then not, goes from like half the order price to 5%. Takes a trip to your local cbsa, but is often worth it. Check out Importing by Mail
Old January 15, 2014, 09:05 PM
Rookie

I have a new video up things are looking amazing and couldnt be happier with the custom pump bracket I made, please check it out

I will be buying the noiseblockers it seems, and I will be having a contest on my youtube channel for the users who make the best comments on my videos after I hit 50 subscribers, I will announce the price this weekend and ship to anywhere in north america

I will be posting pics later this week but the video is done please take a look

Gold Rush build log Part 2
Old January 17, 2014, 09:02 PM
Rookie

Hey guys Im getting my noiseblocker Pro pk3's in on Monday and I'm having a contest on my youtube page to stimulate my channel, please check it out and enter to win 3 Corsair CF 140mm fans for free as long as your in north America and you are subscribed and add a comment.

Old January 24, 2014, 10:29 PM
Rookie

BEFORE

AFTER

Still have a coat of paint to do and a few more holes but it's riveted in there and solid as a rock

I have a massive issue with the res mounts though they are revolting, massive and look terrible, I'm going to have to make some sort of a custom res mount, and have no ideas....

Just thinking and thinking
Old January 25, 2014, 07:06 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Get some pieces of Delrin machined to hold them like the ugly ones do but you can have them look any way you want?
Old January 26, 2014, 03:46 PM
Rookie

Wow am I ever getting excited! I know I said I was trying to figure out what to do with the res mount, then woke up with a great idea!, and it turned out better than I expected! Im so excited everything is going so good take a look at the res mount (performance-pcs is sending another res btw)

Its going to look incredible with Mayhems Pastel Pure black running through its veins!! ;) next up is painting the fans, customizing the front panel, custom sleeving, delidding, sli ing and I have a lot of painting to do on the rads etc..
Old February 1, 2014, 01:15 PM
Rookie

NEW VIDEO POSTED!!!

it looks incredible re-did an entire backplace and acrylic res mount!

Gold Rush Part 3 - Contest Winner Announcement, Complete rebuild of side panel & More! - YouTube

let me know what you think :)
Old February 5, 2014, 04:45 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Where did you get that rez?
Looks like it was abused, then returned...
Old March 18, 2014, 07:28 AM
Rookie