Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 14, 2013, 10:51 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyea View Post
I think your loop can handle it. Try it out when you get your new card. If the temps are crazy, then change. Another thing to consider would be res-pump-gpu-gpu-rad-cpu-mobo-rad-res.
I think so too but it feels inadequate at the same time. I will try it out but the move to bigger rad and better case is warranted. I had that setup but it was a mess. I am going to do that again, cleanly,when I get the second card.
Old June 17, 2013, 04:52 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

much better man good job. This is a loop to be proud of...
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old June 17, 2013, 08:13 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by clshades View Post
much better man good job. This is a loop to be proud of...
Thanks man.
Old June 17, 2013, 08:16 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I took a look at NZXT and they have the NZXT H630 slated for delivery starting next week. I am wondering if I should pull the trigger or wait for the Phanteks Enthoo Primo which is what I really want.
Old June 17, 2013, 09:36 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

If the phanteks is what you want, then wait. No need having three cases.....lol
Old June 18, 2013, 08:43 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

nice loop dude as for the price for parts yeah it starts to add up really quick but at least they'll last for longer than you will replacing the pc components makes it a good investment

just wondering how come you went with such a skinny tube personal preference or ?
Old June 18, 2013, 11:04 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred1 View Post
nice loop dude as for the price for parts yeah it starts to add up really quick but at least they'll last for longer than you will replacing the pc components makes it a good investment

just wondering how come you went with such a skinny tube personal preference or ?
Since he's using the Asus Mosfet Block, the size on those barbs is 3/8"OD so he doesn't have the choice.

Folding Build 1 : White Asylum (Case Labs SM8)
Folding Build 2 : Ergo Proxy (Case Labs SMH10)
Folding Build 3 : Hurrikaine (Case Labs S8)
Gaming Build : Alexstrasza’s Shrine (Case Labs S5)
Old June 18, 2013, 11:20 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyea View Post
If the phanteks is what you want, then wait. No need having three cases.....lol
I will end up selling the other 2 or give them away lol!

Quote:

Thanks man, I got good people around here to direct me and it worked out the way you see it. I was restricted by the size of fittings especially on the chipset block. So in order to avoid complications I went with the tube you are seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira749 View Post
Since he's using the Asus Mosfet Block, the size on those barbs is 3/8"OD so he doesn't have the choice.
Right on man. This board and CPU will be up for grabs soon!
Old June 18, 2013, 11:41 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

they are barbs so you could of gone with 5/8 or 3/4 OD thicker is not better but its less prone to kinking and it looks awesome :)
problem now is since you bought so many compressions youll have to end up wasting a fortune to replace
Old June 18, 2013, 03:51 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
they are barbs so you could of gone with 5/8 or 3/4 OD thicker is not better but its less prone to kinking and it looks awesome :)
problem now is since you bought so many compressions youll have to end up wasting a fortune to replace
My tubes are 3/8" ID by 1/2" OD and so are my fittings. I don't have any kinks anymore and when I do more water cooling builds I'll just buy tubes that are 1/2" ID by 3/4" OD and go from there. Thanks for the input.