Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 19, 2013, 10:42 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper2794 View Post
Yeah Im definitely sleeving, the project Ive been working on has hundreds of hours spent on it just brainstorming alone, I have most of the peripherals and Inwas one of the Phantom 630 winners :)

Now Im slowly making progress on the project :)! Nils and Lutro0 are gonna have some big orders comin soon.
I started off using nils mdpc. Made a couple huge orders, however I've taken to paracord recently. Since I experiment a lot with different color schemes and styles, I find the availability and price of paracord really attractive. I also find it easier to work with than mdpc.

Gonna be ordering some glow in the dark paracord soon. Should be fun ; )
Old May 19, 2013, 12:11 PM
Rookie

May as well post this here, but here's a baby blue and pink extension set i made for a friend. Still waiting on it to ship so I can see it set up properly in a rig. It started off as a joke, but I was thoroughly impressed with the color scheme when i finished.
Old May 19, 2013, 01:19 PM
Hall Of Fame

Looks good !

--

I have actually sleeved cables with copper tubing.....Let me hunt down a pic.

What a pain in the ass......That's the line where aesthetic surpasses utility.

Don't bother !!