Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 16, 2012, 05:15 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 View Post
.ummm..
I swear to God someone asked me if we had NZXT helmets because they had an NZXT sword... And now that I look back, their post is gone.
Old October 16, 2012, 05:18 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

OH LOL? It may have been removed for pooping in the thread or something. I don't mind. I didn't know NZXT made helmets and swords hahahah.
Old October 16, 2012, 05:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
OH LOL? It may have been removed for pooping in the thread or something. I don't mind. I didn't know NZXT made helmets and swords hahahah.
That was me I will PM Xnine but lets get back on topic :)

How many compression fittings come in each of those monsoon packs? not sure if you said or not???

Plus I ordered a bunch of yellow LED's from another forum member if you need some Pab?

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now
Old October 16, 2012, 05:32 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post

How many compression fittings come in each of those monsoon packs? not sure if you said or not???

Plus I ordered a bunch of yellow LED's from another forum member if you need some Pab?
6 compression fittings come in each Monsoon kit, plus a wrench (specified to whichever diameter compression you're using). Pretty good deal. I've been a fan of Monsoon since they launched.

You gonna sleeve your wires, Pabz?
Old October 16, 2012, 05:36 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post

The packs come with 6 fittings in each for $36 from frozencpu. The angled fittings are a bit more expensive at ~$10 each but to me it's worth it. They also have 45 degree angled fittings but I am not sure I will need any. Thanks for the offer dude but I got the NZXT Hue RGB LED controller for the build. After second thoughts I could have easily went with a simple white strip as that is likely what I will run in there but I might toy with the yellow for a bit. :D

*actually maybe I could snag 2 of em from ya for the case power and hdd led. :) That might be a nice little touch. Are they 3 or 5mm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
6 compression fittings come in each Monsoon kit, plus a wrench (specified to whichever diameter compression you're using). Pretty good deal. I've been a fan of Monsoon since they launched.

You gonna sleeve your wires, Pabz?
Definitely. I am even taking it to the next step of doing fully custom length wires for awesome cable management. Going with MDPC Shade 19 and Yellow in this pattern with Shade19 as the primary color. I'm thinking of moving the yellow wires inwards 1 wire though. I am open to suggestions and would love to hear what you guys think about sleeving design.

Last edited by Pabz0r545; October 16, 2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old October 16, 2012, 05:46 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
The packs come with 6 fittings in each for $36 from frozencpu. The angled fittings are a bit more expensive at ~$10 each but to me it's worth it. They also have 45 degree angled fittings but I am not sure I will need any. Thanks for the offer dude but I got the NZXT Hue RGB LED controller for the build. After second thoughts I could have easily went with a simple white strip as that is likely what I will run in there but I might toy with the yellow for a bit. :D

*actually maybe I could snag 2 of em from ya for the case power and hdd led. :) That might be a nice little touch. Are they 3 or 5mm?

1' lengths but not sure thickness have to get back to you on that :)

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now
Old October 16, 2012, 06:44 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Oh strip of led thats cool man i'm good. I got a huge strip with the NZXT Hue.

Last edited by Pabz0r545; October 17, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old October 17, 2012, 07:00 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Excellent choice! MDPCX sleeve is the way to go! Can't wait to see more progress!
Old October 19, 2012, 06:51 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Got my mobo and CPU a couple days a go just waiting on my mushkins from newegg. They will be here today as they just arrived at the edmonton depot :) Also please forgive the photo quality. I just learned about the iso setting and I am going to go over to my moms today and borrow her tripod. Good thing I moved 3 doors down from her. :)

Test fitted most of the hardware yesterday. More shots to come soon!

(trying to take some cool angled shots like I see most folks do)

reservoir test mounted with double sided tape. I thought I might be able to get away with just the tape but quickly found otherwise.

I can't figure out how to take a pic with the side panel on and noreflection for the life of me. THis is the best I could do.
Old October 19, 2012, 03:14 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I just wanna be like mike. U know who u are!

Installed this beauty today. Busted out the food handling gloves for this. I didn't wanna murk it up with fingerprints.

And ooh look what showed up not too long ago.

I'm toying with the idea of removing the sinks and alternating them up and down. Also might want to get some yellow on there.