Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 6, 2012, 01:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default HWC Communities Donated Systems Log

Here's the start of my Log of all the donated systems, today I finally had a few hours to put a few together many many more to go and many more pix

here's a teaser but the two shinobi XL's are not donations ones my Server the others for another forums custom build or as they call "Whatever you can do... we can do 100x better"

So the Systems for donation are 4 core 2 duo's all with 3-4GB ram each and ranging specs more pix and full breakdowns after this damn surprise party is over today haha.

The Farthest Shinobi White is being donated to a friend in need and out of pocket I got him a Asus DDR3 Basic 775 Mobo, 8GB DDR3 1333 Thermaltake 650 watt PSU, Shinobi White Case, MSI GT640 2GB, Windows 7 Pro and a 1TB black HDD another Forum member sent me a Great Dual core for a trade and just cuz the forum member is a awesome guy so special thank you to Stoanee.

Again I cannot thank everyone enough and lots of you know what you donated and as my wife packed away my master list of donations if you know you donated something and I did not give you a thank you during the build logs please send a shout out pm or post on here as you all deserve a million thanks :)

Build 1 Complete
Specs

250GB WD HDD

Case is a Zalman Z11 With Generic PSU
Windows 7 Pro 64

Build 2 Complete
Specs

Bitfenix Outlaw Case Generic PSU
WD 320GB HDD

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

Build 3 Complete
Specs

Inwin Micro Atx Case plus stock PSU

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now

Last edited by Soullessone21; October 9, 2012 at 01:38 PM.
Old October 8, 2012, 09:26 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

3 more completed install tomorrow now its time to hunt through all the PM's and start the big thank you list :)

PS: Thank you HWC community from everyone over at the CR Woman's Center you have all improved the lives of many families and should all be proud :)

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now