Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 18, 2012, 03:05 PM
Trial Member

Talking Project H4H (Sponsors coming soon)

Welcome to my latest project. Yes as you may have guessed it is going to based on the Help for Heroes charity. This mod is being made to commemorate all of the troops and of course it is going to be used to help advertising the charity which will help raise money. I am currently contacting many different companies about sponsorship. I have already heard back from one company who will hopefully be sponsoring this but as the i46 event is just around the corner i have to let them know what products i need after the event. Please bare with me on that.

Onto the mod itself. I have pictures of a couple of items i have purchased but the damn camera of mine seems to want to annoy me and produce really bad photos so i am borrowing my friends camera tomorrow so pictures up tomorrow.

Okay let me go into a bit of detail of what to expect in the coming weeks. This mod has not got a case yet and if i cannot get sponsored with one then i think the tools will be coming out for a scratch built case. The case is going to be sprayed in full desert camo. I am thinking digital camo but if you guys have other ideas feel free to let me know. It shall hopefully be fully water cooled and will hopefully be running in either SLI or CrossFire mode. Oh yes how could i forget my 24" Acer Flat screen HD monitor will be going for a respray, same as my mouse, keyboard, speakers and headset. I really want to make this look good as it is promoting a huge charity. I have full access to tools like Lathes, milling machines and of course my personal favourite laser cutter so you can hopefully expect a lot of work.

That i think is it for this post. I will be back tomorrow with those pictures and perhaps some work may get started. I have a couple of cases that could donor some parts

Take care guys

Ryan

CombatMods