Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 16, 2012, 08:14 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Willingly want to be in the same car as me? :)

No worries I'd love to go out there and have a pint with him.

-ST
Willing to be in the same truck as I? Ask LCB, he did the trip with me to TO last time... Mumbled something like '.... truck goes fast...' Not too sure though, lots of wind noise at those highway speeds.
Old August 16, 2012, 08:22 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
Willing to be in the same truck as I? Ask LCB, he did the trip with me to TO last time... Mumbled something like '.... truck goes fast...' Not too sure though, lots of wind noise at those highway speeds.
Done deal , but we take my car. At least that way we can stray further away from the Oil Tankers .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainEater View Post
You guys let me know.

We'll pull up lawn chairs and drink beers off the line.

Being German, and enjoying my beer...I gotta say...thats about as close to absolute awesome as it could ever get.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old August 17, 2012, 05:49 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Brain, what you're doing is the type of hobby or personal projects I hope to be able to get into/do once I finally have a place of my own. Still can't wait to see how this progresses.
Old August 17, 2012, 08:10 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Brain, what you're doing is the type of hobby or personal projects I hope to be able to get into/do once I finally have a place of my own. Still can't wait to see how this progresses.
Thx, and roger that.

Listen. It's taken me ummm , 30 years or so to get to this point ?!...I really don't remember the first time I saw a good workshop and was like"Ok , that's really cool".....I was probably 6 or 7 years old...

I can't wait to get the 220 up.I have halved my meter order....I'll only monitor the 220 stuff...

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Being German, and enjoying my beer...I gotta say...thats about as close to absolute awesome as it could ever get.

-ST

It is a mythical experience forsure , and it's one you have to be 'invited' to.

It took 4 months for me to be offered my first '1 minute old,off the line' beer.WOW !!.....drinking a beer with it's very first cold condensation on the bottle.I will never forget it.

Old August 17, 2012, 08:14 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I'll just live through you until then and offer whatever support (moral or technical) that I can.
Old November 1, 2012, 07:57 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Bump, hopefully no one has been electrocuted yet, and/or survived Sandy.....