Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 1, 2014, 09:35 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vittra View Post
Thinking of falling into the abyss of cable sleeving starting with my next build. Regarding crimping pliers, between the Engineer tool Dazmode carries and MDPC-X's own, which do you guys prefer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
MDPC-X crimpers are awesome. I've crimped probably 2000 crimps with mine and it is still going strong.

I have the Lutro0's crimper which is basically the same as MDPC and even if I didn't crimp as much as Lowfat, I totally agree with him. Very strong and reliable crimper!

Folding Build 1 : White Asylum (Case Labs SM8)
Folding Build 2 : Ergo Proxy (Case Labs SMH10)
Folding Build 3 : Hurrikaine (Case Labs S8)
Gaming Build : Alexstrasza’s Shrine (Case Labs S5)
Work In Progress : Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)
Old April 2, 2014, 06:16 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Alright guys, you've sold me. I was going to get a few things from him anyway, so I'll grab his crimper as well :).

Old April 2, 2014, 07:02 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

You won't regret it

Folding Build 1 : White Asylum (Case Labs SM8)
Folding Build 2 : Ergo Proxy (Case Labs SMH10)
Folding Build 3 : Hurrikaine (Case Labs S8)
Gaming Build : Alexstrasza’s Shrine (Case Labs S5)
Work In Progress : Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)
Old June 21, 2014, 11:24 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoob View Post
Lutro0... They ship with USPS and I did not have to pay any customs on my order.
They also do not label anything, so you'll receive a ziplock bag of crimps and connectors, rolls of sleeving, wire, heatshrink, and are left on your own to figure out what is what.

I bought their sleeving but haven't been able to finish my project due to a bunch of issues with ordering from them. The looks and feel of the sleeve is fantastic, but I actually haven't even put it over any wires yet.

They flubbed my $270 order. They originally only shipped me half of the items I ordered. I asked when will I get the remaining items, they apologized and said they shipped me the rest of the items. When I asked for tracking they said it was "lost" and they sent me another one which I did receive. I think they actually forgot to ship it and then only did after I asked for an update.

My modded LC crimper die for 16AWG is messed up and they said they shipped me a replacement + extra crimps at the end of November. Still no replacement die or reply to my follow up email :(
I have posted this on another thread you posted on but I want to make sure you see this.

We had some issues with mailing and email a while back but it is now under controll.
Please emails me at my personal email lutro0@lutro0customs.com or call 6056914200 and I will personally take care of your order and make the waiting and mess up right. Please remind me that you are from HC when you contact me.

All email now goes though my personal box so I handle it and make sure it gets taken care of, we have been gowing in leaps and bounds and sometimes orders slip through the cracks, but when mistakes happen we do our best to make it right.

I look forward to hearing back from you.