Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 15, 2012, 12:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Something Small about the Sugo

Another year, another Sugo. Going to start picture whoring using my shitty point and shoot. I have no idea how to take photos

Also, a few questions
1.)Is using Rit Dye to make the power supply wires black instead of resleeving a viable option?
2.)Where the f*ck do I mount the 2TB drive.....? Thought of doing this but i'm not exactly handy with a power tool. If I were to do this however, should I rivet it or use screws? or can I just put 2 holes at the back of the case and screw the hdd in directly?
3.)What fan should I use on the rad? Got a Bitfenix 1k rpm fan on at the moment but it doesn't seem to be pushing much air if any. Stock case fan, antec tricool, CM R4 are fans I have on hand at the moment or does anybody have a suggestion that I can pickup from Canada Computers locally?

Specs
Intel 3570K CPU
G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 1600mhz CL9 RAM
Asrock Z77 ITX Motherboard
Crucial M4 128GB SSD
Western Digital WD20EARS 2TB Hard Drive
Corsair H60

Still need to pick up the gpu

Love the aluminum faceplate. It's only held on by 2 tabs on each side (L/R/Top) but it's quite secure.
This is also the USB3.0 version so offloading those pics of Perineums mom when the feds come for you should be quite quick

Whoever decided cheaping out on sleeving like this should be shot

Same fan as the old unpainted SG05 it seems

Asrock Z77 Mobo. First time I've got a mobo with onboard wifi

And the CPU of choice is the 3570K pm'd for $200 at MemX

No, not actually going to use a stock cooler. Picked up a used H60 on the cheap

Couldn't get rid of the blemish no matter what I used

Think I went a bit overboard with the MX2, might do a reseat if I have the patience later

Should've picked up the sniper kit instead of this blue one to keep the colours consistent. Oh well

So far...

Last edited by CroSsFiRe2009; May 15, 2012 at 09:57 PM.