Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 3, 2012, 08:44 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Haf X Touch Up Paint?

Hey Team,

I picked my Cooler Master Haf X up last night and it is incredible! Can't wait to cut it and mod it for water cooling Just wondering if anyone has found a touch up paint pen that matches the matte black finish?? I do have some U-cord coming from mnpctech.com to hide the rough edges but a paint pen would help to!

I emailed Cooler Masters tech support for snits and nickles, but I already know what there response will be... if any.

Thanks for the input,
Chomie.

Chomie's Haf X Concept
Old April 4, 2012, 09:15 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomie View Post
Hey Team,

I picked my Cooler Master Haf X up last night and it is incredible! Can't wait to cut it and mod it for water cooling Just wondering if anyone has found a touch up paint pen that matches the matte black finish?? I do have some U-cord coming from mnpctech.com to hide the rough edges but a paint pen would help to!

I emailed Cooler Masters tech support for snits and nickles, but I already know what there response will be... if any.

Thanks for the input,
Chomie.

Chomie's Haf X Concept
Take a look at the Case mod that Killswitch is doing. He's using some kind of Tractor,or farm paint,and the colour is awesome. Looks like very glossy high end paint you would like to have on your car. Probably not very expensive either. Check the blades on his fans. I'm sure that paint comes in all colours and finishes. Maybe ask him where he got the paint. Good luck.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5