Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 16, 2012, 12:57 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

LMAO ya thats my other idea.. since it isnt 100% i am going to shave down the right side so its smaller and i can slide the lexan over to line up the holes correctly, then i am going to get 2 - metal strips 20 guage x 20" x 1", glue magnets on back on 1 side and felt right beside it ( so i dont scratch the cover). They will go on each side upright to hide the smaller cover / hold the cover in place then paint them black. Only idea i can thing of to make it look proper.

note: 7970 is in, but went with koolance vid-AR797 instead.

have a red lcd temp monitor to still be install on the lexan as well as white ambient lights inside and red ambient lights to shine through the rad ( well i hope they will ). More pics soon to come.
Old March 1, 2012, 06:51 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Finally new pics to update this. Installed the water block, rerouted the tubing, addded ambient lighting, painted teh side cover holders black, rerouted the wiring. I ended up not install the LCD temp in the lexan, so i put it resting on the rad, easier to see as well.

Last edited by r3v07ut10n; March 1, 2012 at 07:26 PM.