Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 17, 2012, 08:07 PM
Allstar

Default Lian Li Pitstop PC-T60A build

I decided to order one of these Test bench type cases and put it together today. This post is more about the case than the components used for the build.

I had read some reviews and posts concerning the difficulty in assembly of this case but I did not have trouble putting it together.

I decided not to install the 2nd CD tray and the 2.5" tray for the time being.

Here is the first pic assembled ...

After assembly it occurred to me that if I turn the top handle upside down, I can install another motherboard on top. Check this out ...

I plan to install a 2nd motherboard tray for a Mini-itx mobo powered by a PICO power supply in the near future ... thats all folks
Old January 17, 2012, 08:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

ya i have been running one of this for over a year now and i love it looks good and was pretty easy to put together and great idea on the top there i never noticed that at all
Old January 18, 2012, 06:11 PM
Allstar

Did you end up ordering any of the extra options like the front connectors or the fan bracket ?