Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 4, 2011, 10:18 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Default A Mod Forum Question

Hey guys I've been thinking for some time about sharing my WIP computer on the forum but I'm a reluctant fellow with some silly worries so i was hoping you can clear some things for me.

The mod is a corsair 800D that I've hacked apart a fair bit and I'm currently in the process of sanding and painting. But the thing is I've very little time to work on it because of university (nor the funds) so i'm not expecting to finish until summer-mid summer of next year. It wouldn't be a faux-pas if i only update the WIP every month or so if push comes to shove? It just sounds very thread necromantic to me....

~Bohr, feeling unsure
Old November 4, 2011, 10:25 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Happens all the time to everyone who does WIP's here.
Give it a go and post some stuff. Lots of members will subscribe and then check back as updates happen. Be it a month, 6 months... etc.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 4, 2011, 10:33 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Happens all the time to everyone who does WIP's here.
Give it a go and post some stuff. Lots of members will subscribe and then check back as updates happen. Be it a month, 6 months... etc.

ST
Yup lots of thread that are multi month projects.

And yes ST thats why I always post "subscribed" on WIP mods, TBH usually not much to see with the first few posts so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old November 4, 2011, 10:34 AM
F@H

My System Specs

This happens more often then not it would seem as real life and personal funds tend to get in a way a lot of the time.

Would love to see what you have going on and the eventual end product.
Old November 4, 2011, 10:44 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Thanks for the quick replies! Definitely clears things, If i have time later today I'll post what i have done so far. Its my first modding of this sort and lets just say my jigsaw skills need work, but i hope it'll look good end!
Old November 4, 2011, 10:59 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Don't worry too much about it, if you want to see a butchered mod, search for my Sega Genesis Mod, man was that ever a trying first mod...
Old November 5, 2011, 08:08 AM
MVP
F@H

PFT! Don't be so (&^$^*% lazy, I would never take months and months to finish a build!!!

WORK KANG: Silverstone SG03 | EVGA x58 Micro w/ 920 @ 4.2Ghz | Sapphire 5970 | 12GB Dominator DDR3-2000 | 240GB Revodrive X2 | SilverStone ST650F
MINI KANG: BitFenix Prodigy | Asus P8Z77i Deluxe mITX w/ 2600K @ 4.5Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 2GB | 8GB Vengeance DDR3-1866 | 2x Intel 160GB SSD | Corsair AX650
KANGZILLA: Custom MM Ascension | SR-2 | 2x X5650 | 2x SilverStone ST1000F | 2x Intel 160GB SSD | 15x 120mm rads | Under construction...