Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 31, 2011, 08:28 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Default Antec 300 White Edition by Evochuck

Hi there guys,
1st real post for me :)

Alright so over the course of the summer I upgraded my good old Antec 300 to a Corsair 600t white ed. It so happened my summer job was at a company where I had access to a a number of media blasting machines and a full paintshop.

So the modding started, fyi this is not a huge project, mostly something to keep my busy :P

1st step was cutting a few holes in the MB plate for wire routing:

After that, brought the case to work and started plastic blasting all the paint away (could have used glass bead but I would have probably blasted too hard and the metal would have waved a ton).

Brought it to the paint shop and had him paint it all along with all my fan blades (originaly yates), the paint used is the same we use for aircraft landing gears, its highly durable and VERY glossy.
end result:

Old August 31, 2011, 09:23 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Nice job! I like it :) Very sharp looking.