Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 15, 2011, 12:02 AM
MVP

Default Looking for some Help

I'm trying to find the Motherboard try hole spacing for both SSI-MEB and HPTX (I can find the ones for m/ATX etc, but not those two) I'm playing around with designing a case and I would really love to have a mobo tray designed to handle either/or (yes...I know, it would be a massive case, I don't care)

Any help would be appreciated
Old August 15, 2011, 01:00 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Arrow HPTX on overclockers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonxx View Post
I'm trying to find the Motherboard try hole spacing for both SSI-MEB and HPTX (I can find the ones for m/ATX etc, but not those two) I'm playing around with designing a case and I would really love to have a mobo tray designed to handle either/or (yes...I know, it would be a massive case, I don't care)

Any help would be appreciated
Well, I came across this post: Overclockers Forums - View Single Post - SR-2 motherboard layout question... , which is regarding the HPTX form factor. The attached SR2.pdf has the appropriate dimensioned hole-layout. Hope it helps.
(source thread: http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=667620)

Then there is a pre-built MountainMods tray (though you might already know about this one), should you decide to skip a step or two :) : MountainMods.com-Computer Cases-Parts-Motherboard Parts-Modular HPTX-SR2 Motherboard tray assembly

Edit:

Here is an SSI spec I came across, though not sure it will be of complete help: http://forum.purepc.pl/post-a31393-S...-v3-61pdf.html

Last edited by EmptyMellon; August 15, 2011 at 01:42 AM.
Old August 15, 2011, 06:16 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I know that I've read this on here somewhere in the folding section ... I believe it was in the bigbeta thread ... but anyways I distictly remember seeing posts with those items in it.
Old August 15, 2011, 11:07 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Let's go Team !! There's some hole layout templates in that thread. Post dates are June 23rd, if my link doesn't work.
Old August 15, 2011, 11:52 AM
MVP

I'll have to take a look through those. This is another reason why I love the HWC forums... I've had an almost identical thread up on XS since July 6th...Not ONE reply
Old August 15, 2011, 01:10 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Let's go Team !! There's some hole layout templates in that thread. Post dates are June 23rd, if my link doesn't work.
Page 431 to be exact (the link didn't work for me). Thanks for digging that up SugarJ!

Old August 15, 2011, 01:14 PM
F@H

My System Specs

It was page 216 for me, but I see more posts per page. I set it back in the day before they changed the options.
Old August 15, 2011, 01:16 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

You're absolutely right ... that's assuming 10 posts per page (should have mentioned that before).
Old August 15, 2011, 01:33 PM
MVP

Yeah, I eventually found it, now I'll just have to sort through, compile and then try to make a part for it