Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 12, 2011, 02:09 PM
Top Prospect

Default Homemade acrylic case help

Hello, I am planning to build an acrylic case. What I am wondering is how I should attach the pieces together.

The case has the parts I am looking at:

Are these available for purchase, not in a kit? If they aren't I will glue it, but these would make it a little bit easier.
Old June 12, 2011, 02:26 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I might be incorrect here but I'm pretty sure those are just acrylic cubes so you can screw the panels in.
Just a warning about a fully acrylic case, they get dusty extremely fast.

Old June 12, 2011, 02:28 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I might be incorrect here but I'm pretty sure those are just acrylic cubes so you can screw the panels in.
Dusty, Fingerprinty, and Staticy.
Old June 12, 2011, 02:30 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
Ok, thank you. I have found some online that I will order. And the dust is not really a problem, the acrylic is not clear, and I will also be getting some dust filters for the intake fans.

thanks for the help.