Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7, 2011, 03:07 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

That is all.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old July 7, 2011, 05:06 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

That is one SICK computer!!!
Old July 7, 2011, 06:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Really amazing work. Like ST and Caldezar said, I just love the color, nice and bright without being overbearing.

Truly great work.

Old July 8, 2011, 03:49 PM
Allstar

You bet! and daz has done awesome job with everything... The system install and loop is finished, looks awesome! Daz just needs to leak test it..

Old July 8, 2011, 04:20 PM
Banned
F@H

nice.

you guys really like those cougar psus hey?
Old July 8, 2011, 04:34 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I am really digging this now, really cool looking set up--especially all lit up. Did the cougar psu's cables come sleeved that way, or is that something you guys did?
Old July 8, 2011, 04:47 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
I am really digging this now, really cool looking set up--especially all lit up. Did the cougar psu's cables come sleeved that way, or is that something you guys did?
Cables were not modded, they are exact as shown out of the box. Having said that I will not really use them much (will hide) as I have my own sleeving job: mix of predator and graphite metallic colours. I will upload pictures soon to show what it is.

I can not provide any feedback on PSU itself, because I have not really used that. The only reason I got it was its color of grill on the back. It is not exact match, but close enough.
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old July 8, 2011, 08:30 PM
F@H

My System Specs

The Cougar PSU passed the Jonny Guru test, so it should be half decent at least.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old August 10, 2011, 02:17 PM
Hall Of Fame

I'm done. Couple more shots and I'll take it apart for next project.

&#x202a;DazMode Orange Build Trailer&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube
HTPC Build: Final Video
Old August 10, 2011, 02:23 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

It looks some frigging nice......but why take that apart???
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank