Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 26, 2010, 02:21 PM
Rookie

Default i7 970 HAFX watercooled build

I have been reading the forums for awhile and havent had much to add. I just finished this build and thought you all would enjoy looking at some pics. The only thing I can complain about the HAFX is the top clip wont hold after undoing it twice. I took it off to place/move fans and then again for pictures. It didnt break from what I can see. It just doesnt hold. Its barely noticeable but I notice it and its a bit of a piss off. I took a couple pics of how the clip should go and how it is. You can prolly notice it in a couple of the shots.
Attached Images