Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 16, 2011, 03:53 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

yay I think I've got all the parts I need now! only problem is the compression fittings are too big to fit on the northbridge block I have. not sure If I'll go with barbs or just forgo it all together, unless there's some kind of trick to getting them to fit.

I think I'll make some brackets to lift the triple rad a bit off the top of the case so there's room for tube, fans and cables. then maybe just cut a hole in the plastic case top so it will just sit above it a bit. or I might go back to my original plan of a wood top.

I still have to pick a fan controller. thinking of the sunbeam rheobus, but I'm not sure how I'll divide the fans down to 6 channels. the plan is to have 8 120mm fans, the three intake, three for the triple rad and two for the dual rad. the dual rad will use the antec tricools from the exhaust on the case and the triple will use scythe slipstreams that I have.

I also attached a picture of what I ended up doing to try and hide the HDD cables a bit better since my idea of turning them around failed. the top SATA power cable came out too far and would hit the front fan.
Attached Images