Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 16, 2011, 03:53 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Looks pretty damn nice, I think it would be near impossible to do a proper cable management job in there but never know. Would be nice to get pictures of the motherboard in there and make sure to post shots when you do the side window for sure :D
Old January 16, 2011, 08:21 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Could be an impressive lil' system once you clean up the wiring. Is the 120mm radiator going to be enough to cool a GTX580 + the CPU?
Furmark gets around 60C on the GPU and Prime95 for an hour gives 65C on the CPU so it seems adequate. The H55 chipset is also being W/C but that doesn't throw much heat in the loop if at all. Was a little worried at first but everything at stock is working just fine. nVidia really did out do themselves with the GF110 core. And btw to clarify it's the GTX570, just using the GTX580 waterblock since it's the same card basically.
Old January 16, 2011, 11:06 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Excellent looking mini-itx build, I am sorely tempted to go the mini itx route myself, although I doubt the wife would be impressed as I just upgraded my PC very recently.
Old January 31, 2012, 09:31 AM
Top Prospect

Very impressive. How many hours of painstaking labour did it take after it was all said and done?

Also, have any major issues with getting everything to fit? Run into any problems recently with the running of it?

I'm very tempted to build something like this myself... I need to get into water cooling first :P
Old February 9, 2012, 11:43 AM
Rookie

Nice work.