Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 12, 2010, 04:31 PM
Allstar

Ok, back to more seXay images...

To mount my Rad Grill / Case / Fan / Radiator sandwich, I use our M3 x 35mm length socket head stainless steel screws. These fit perfectly without the worry of piercing your radiator fins.

Old March 12, 2010, 04:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
I just like to know Mnpctech, are you doing case mod for every one or it's just a overtime hobby? Nice work the ziggy are perfect for this build!
I can't imagine a business working for free, can you? But ya those are some damn seXay pics mmmmmm

Last edited by headsh0t; March 12, 2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old March 12, 2010, 05:33 PM
Banned

Hmm...personally I would put filters in there to stop stuff from falling INTO the PC when it is off. Dust and such.
Old March 12, 2010, 10:47 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Hey Bill, I noticed you didn't paint the motherboard tray. Is it just me or did you paint it? lol

If its not painted why didn't you paint it?
Old March 13, 2010, 05:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
I just like to know Mnpctech, are you doing case mod for every one or it's just a overtime hobby? Nice work the ziggy are perfect for this build!
from my understanding they make most of there coin developing and marketing modding gear which they make and sell. thank bill Owen for being one of the best I think he use to be a car junkie adn switched to computers lucky for us ah
PC Case Mods Store & Professional Case Modding
Old March 13, 2010, 05:27 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsh0t View Post
I can't imagine a business working for free, can you? But ya those are some damn seXay pics mmmmmm
haha you misunderstand headshot. I was meaning if they where only doing computer mod of if they where doing something other but he do pc mod for fun after the job.

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old March 13, 2010, 05:53 AM
Allstar

@ Digikid, you can add your own filters. I personally keep my rigs running 24/7 and never set anything on the top.

fyi: in case anyone wondered..

I was going to set-up the fans in Pushing configuration as illustrated in photo of radiator outside the case, but decided later they would work more efficiently Pulling because of the circular openings in the rad grill design. I now see that posting that photo led to confusion, sorry! It was a long day yesterday. I've heard so many different opinions on which approach is better. The truth is everyone's hardware components, fans, and environment is different. What may work for them, may not work for you. If you're really curious, then try out each approach and record both your internal and external temperature and compare :)

@ martin_metal88, I do commissioned custom cases for a living. There is special plans for this one

@ HumorusPrawn, uniformed colors bore me, and these colors contrast nicely.
Old March 13, 2010, 09:53 AM
Allstar

Photos of the 140mm Xigmatek fans powered.

Old March 13, 2010, 12:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

What a amazing build. I sure know that I would love to end up with it in the end.

Great work!!

Old March 13, 2010, 04:16 PM
MVP

My System Specs

That looks simply amazing.
-Deadpool

Tags
bill owen , canadian case mod , corsair obsidian case mod , custom case , mnpctech