Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 16, 2010, 01:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter at Phoenix View Post
Sounds good in theory. But is there anybody, who has tested this intensively? I cannot imagine, that there ist no electrical difference between the Board for HT3 (4985 SI) and HT1 (4985 Standard). At least I would assume, that the performance ist not the same.
Understandable. There's a lot of "I know a guy who knows a guy" on the Internet about this. It was a few months ago when I saw somebody who could confirm first hand - and IIRC, he did it by accident. Let's see if I can find that thread again...

Here we are: brackney from AMDzone, about halfway down on page 1: AMDZone.com • View topic - Post pictures of your 2p and 4p -bigadv rigs here. Judging from his bigadv numbers, performance looks okay.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old January 20, 2014, 05:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Just re-read this thread for the first time in a long time. Le sigh!

Leviathan today is still going strong, folding like the bad fathermucker it still is with a set of quad 8439 SE's.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!