Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 4, 2009, 10:42 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Awesome looking Rig! So far, that's the only Lan Li case I like. and dam is it good looken. Maybe I should get one as the center piece for my living room...
Old October 4, 2009, 10:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Hehe, so what was the reasoning behind the jetway mobo? Just not a common choice in these parts :P
It is a alright board lots of overclocking features and it is different.

Plus I have used them before and some of their boards are quite nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old October 4, 2009, 11:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
It is a alright board lots of overclocking features and it is different.

Plus I have used them before and some of their boards are quite nice.
Yeah I'm definitely not knocking it, Jetway is who makes all off EVGA's boards I believe.

Just not a common brand!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.