Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 6, 2009, 12:48 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Nice work! If you happen to need any more self-tapping fan screws, pm me your address and I'll send whatever I have no use for. I probably have 10-20 laying around.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old October 6, 2009, 10:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggs78 View Post
2 screw.. ooh risky..

I see, that tube really looked like it had electric tape, the tube coils seemed to sit tight on tubing, the effect makes it look nice though..

Been a while since I saw a worklog in one of those cube cases, and also I was wondering you're the guy with the custom white painted swiftech radiator, I was right.. it's there :p
The coils were tight because I was using it pretty bent before I reused it here.
As for the radiators, I was contemplating a HWC logo of some sort on them, but I realized I'm too impatient to wait for paint to dry
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...