Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 30, 2009, 11:08 AM
Hall Of Fame

Brilliant.. Sheer beauty, nice job mate. And Welcome to HWC forums.. :)
Samsung 931BW 19" LCD, Logitech MX Revolution
Old October 30, 2009, 12:44 PM
Rookie

Thanks for the kind words and welcome.

It's not fully complete, I've got some more cable brading to do, and build an cover for rear of the optical drive bay. I also like the look of the Lian Li stealth covers someone posted previously on their case, so I expect 1 of them will be on soon ;)
Old November 1, 2009, 06:51 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default I like the Stealth Mod as well

I picked up a couple of the covers also to install.

Nice clean build. I have recently finished installing my WC system into mine and will finish posting my pics soon. I am moving the computer over to take the place of the old one today so it will have to be later. It only has 9800GT's in it for now until the 300's come out and then I will change my loops for the vid cards.

I removed the lower Hard drive cage and installed a 140mm Rad, Added a fan to the front where the hard drive cage was and installed the Lian Li wheels on this beast. So far temps are all good but I haven't started overclocking it yet but I don't expect anything major as all of my fans are set to auto and running below 800 rpm for cooling atm.

Again, some nice builds by all
Old November 5, 2009, 07:55 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Yea finally got some pics up. Yea I know are the fan cables look like shit and have a bumch of molex connectors everywhere but that is because I'm too lazy to cut em off the yeat loons. Same with fanclips and the TRUE :D

800D
Old November 5, 2009, 08:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalieman077 View Post
Yea finally got some pics up. Yea I know are the fan cables look like shit and have a bumch of molex connectors everywhere but that is because I'm too lazy to cut em off the yeat loons. Same with fanclips and the TRUE :D

800D
I got your fingerprints off the pics now, muahahah!! Kidding, looks good but those fans need to be sleeved!
Old November 5, 2009, 08:49 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Yea yea I was planning on putting panaflos on heatsink but they are too loud so I will be ordering quieter ones
Old November 5, 2009, 09:26 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default Finally got it up and running

I finally have mine up and running. I have some pics here of it

Flickr: Dallanar's Photostream

I still have to work the stealh mod on the Blu-Ray's and when the 300 cards come out I will get a couple of those. Just running some 9800 GT's for now so I didn't bother water colling them.

I really laughed out loud when I pulled the old HP out and set it beside the Obsidian or as my girlfriend calls it, The Kraken due to all of the tubing.
Attached Images

Old November 6, 2009, 11:26 AM
Hall Of Fame

@Dallanar: I like those Gental Typhoons you have in that 120.3 radiator. What are you using for the H50? The Corsair fan that came with the case, the kit, or another Typhoon?
Old November 6, 2009, 06:53 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Holy crap those are some great looking cases Misfit79, CerealGY and Dallanar!

@ CerealGY - Did you individually sleeve all those wires :O Nice work! Really adds to the case - Turns it into something you would expect from a professional/artsy builder like Murderbox style.

And Dallanar damn I envy that loop mate. I've never seen those Scythe fans before but they look really kickass, going to have to check them out in the near future!
Old November 11, 2009, 09:34 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Man! That case is amazing! I would like to get one, but since I cant afford a good LC loop with it, it doesn't make sense :(