Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 25, 2009, 01:13 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Help!

Soo who is good with a camera, has a decent one - lives in Toronto, or near enough they wouldn't mind coming to my house?

Here's the deal; my new rig is almost done; I'm terrible with a camera, I'm terrible with taking photos at all; but I want some nice ones taken of my case to show everyone here.

I'll buy the beer.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old August 25, 2009, 04:14 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

You dont have a digital camera?I would think even a crappy one would take not bad pics of a PC,Its not far away or moving around.and with digital cameras you can take tones of pics until you get some you like.try taking some pic with the flash on and some with it off.Make sure to hold the camera still for a few seconds even after the pic is taken just because the shutter speed might not be fast.for close up pics (i think 18 inches or closer)put the camera to the flower mode.I'm sure that your pics will turn out fine,.I cant wait to see your pics, I have the CM Sniper Storm case to,great air flow and good temps,but most people think its a heater or dehumidifier or something lol. Cameras are easier to use than PCs , you'll do fine.
Old August 25, 2009, 09:12 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I'm assuming he wants like a pro-photo-shoot done of his case, like some of the people on XS do themselves.

The kind of photos that make you go and just totally want to have that PC.
Old August 25, 2009, 09:30 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

That's the type of thing I like to hear...to bad i'm in quebec city! :(

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old August 25, 2009, 09:30 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

No, I just want decent ones. I couldn't take a decent photo if my life depended on it :P
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old August 25, 2009, 09:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'll be in town late this week, or early next Encorp.

We kinda missed each other last buisness opportunity due to dual-hangovers iirc. Probably about time you gave me free beer I'm thinking .

(notice I said nothing of HQ pictures! )

My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old August 25, 2009, 09:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Haha I probably won't be ready till mid Sept. I've got a buddy living in my apartment till the first then he's moving out and I'm doing a week long reno on a fireplace mantel i took out; where my desk/comp will go :P But I am definitely interested. I dont want ultra high quality just decent ones! I'll buy good beer tho ahaha
Old August 25, 2009, 09:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

wow there's a great offer very cool encorp
Old August 25, 2009, 09:48 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Haha I probably won't be ready till mid Sept. I've got a buddy living in my apartment till the first then he's moving out and I'm doing a week long reno on a fireplace mantel i took out; where my desk/comp will go :P But I am definitely interested. I dont want ultra high quality just decent ones! I'll buy good beer tho ahaha

Sounds like a good time for me, since I wont be time constraint. My house isnt ready till 9 Oct, but I'll be living in Oshawa come Monday next week.

Once I get my cell switched over local, I'll pm you my number. I lost yours when my iPhone crashed on a fw upgrade (while backing up at that...go apple?) so we'll have to re-exchange. Either that or you can text me and make arrangements for our 'date' now...
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old August 25, 2009, 09:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah just toss me a pm whenever! I live ON the beach in Toronto so if it's a nice day we can hang out in the back and holler at girls as they rollerblade by :P hopefully if we're lucky they'll trip and we can help them up!