Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/case-mods-worklog-gallery/)
-   -   H2GO complete, ready for testing (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/case-mods-worklog-gallery/20757-h2go-complete-ready-testing.html)

Liu Kang July 20, 2009 06:42 PM

H2GO complete, ready for testing

2 Attachment(s)
I've had a few people ask me to post pics, so I took a couple quick ones... not much of a gallery or log, but the beast is up and running... I need to leak test and setup my office, then you'll get your glamour shots. I wanted as many copper parts as possible, so I went all HeatKiller blocks and used every enzotech part I could find.

I'm using silver coil and distilled water only, along with Kaze fans (1200rpm), all other specs of the rig are in my sig.

LOOP: res > pump #1> 120.1 > pump #2 > 120.2 > CPU > GPU > 120.1 > res > repeat

I should've taken more pics, but got distracting building her.

I am off to leak test this bitch, then I'll try to clean up the wiring a bit and take more shots. Feedback always welcome.

Liu Kang July 20, 2009 06:45 PM

Hrm... having trouble attaching pics... will reserve this space for more pics later :)

bkh2 July 21, 2009 11:34 PM

Man, that looks killer! Love the black and copper look. Very slick.

X9999 July 22, 2009 08:05 AM

Killer rig dude. Those heatkillers are hardcore, I like the look of the system with the copper.

chouchou July 22, 2009 08:36 AM

agreed. very very nice liu kang. props!
clear that a little time and a little effort goes a long long way! :P

zlojack July 22, 2009 09:13 AM

Good work, Liu Kang!

zoob July 22, 2009 10:46 AM

Very nice. What happened to your second PA120.2?

blais16 July 22, 2009 03:58 PM

hey bud, how much did you spend on those heatkiller, i'm looking to build myseft a watercooled rig and i would love to have something that have a decent look like your's

congrat on the build

Liu Kang July 23, 2009 06:36 AM

Thanks for the kind words... I haven't had a chance to fire her up yet though :( Been sooo busy at work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoob (Post 227987)
Very nice. What happened to your second PA120.2?

I never bought the second PA... I got the 2 singles first, and by the time I ordered the 120.2, I had already purchased the ATX board instead of the mATX.

Liu Kang July 23, 2009 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blais16 (Post 228290)
hey bud, how much did you spend on those heatkiller, i'm looking to build myseft a watercooled rig and i would love to have something that have a decent look like your's

The HeatKillers were pretty pricey, I think I paid just over $200USD from Sidewinder Computers - Supplier of High Quality PC Modding and Cooling parts. I'm not sure if Dazmode is selling them now, but you can try there too.

All of the enzotech copper parts I got from NCIX/DirectCanada -- they make tons of parts, all pretty cheap. I must've paid about $100 for the remaining copper heatsinks.

At this point, i just have to fabricate something to cover the opening for the 5.25 bays... I might just order a custom panel from MountainMods instead... who knows...