Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/case-mods-worklog-gallery/)
-   -   Loose it or Use it (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/case-mods-worklog-gallery/197-loose-use.html)

sizerkozak January 6, 2007 03:21 PM

Loose it or Use it
 
I thought id try my hand at etching the side panel of my case.

The picture doesn't do it any justice as you can't realy make out the details and the depth of the carving.

I still have to paint it with the UV paint i have comming in...that should help it stand out i think as it will match the UV loop.

What do you think...Loose it or Use it ?

http://www.mikevanelst.com/hostpics/dragonpic.jpg

sswilson January 6, 2007 03:25 PM

Looks great in the pic. Can't beat a truly hand modded case.

sizerkozak January 6, 2007 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sswilson (Post 879)
Looks great in the pic. Can't beat a truly hand modded case.

Thanks :)

I layed it out with a black marker and used a dremel tool to do the etching...its really more of a carving....picture doesn't show any of the depth or details...about 6 hrs in total

sizerkozak January 6, 2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SepheronX (Post 881)
Nice! If I payed ya a visit, would you do one for me?


Sure id do another one...i have more acrylic ordered and i plan on doing a full scene now that i know what im doing

Supergrover January 6, 2007 05:06 PM

I say Paint it @ least, then if your still not happy all you done is gain some exp.
Looks good form the picture.

Babrbarossa January 6, 2007 06:21 PM

So what multi-thousand dollar hobby are you going to take up and completely master next week?:o

sizerkozak January 7, 2007 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babrbarossa (Post 884)
So what multi-thousand dollar hobby are you going to take up and completely master next week?:o


lol...its not like that at all...every three years i completly re-do my setup
And its that time again.(next is get the water chiller mounted)

Finnaly....got my three monitors setup this morning

This will take some getting use to thats for sure...sorry for the bad pic
i just could not get a good shot at all :(



http://www.mikevanelst.com/hostpics/3m.jpg

Supergrover January 7, 2007 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sizerkozak (Post 886)
lol...its not like that at all...every three years i completly re-do my setup
And its that time again.(next is get the water chiller mounted)

Finnaly....got my three monitors setup this morning

This will take some getting use to thats for sure...sorry for the bad pic
i just could not get a good shot at all :(



http://www.mikevanelst.com/hostpics/3m.jpg

Thats just Sick.

Was it simple to setup for gaming?, is it like WS in BF where you have to edit the exe.

Very, very nice setup:cool:

sizerkozak January 7, 2007 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supergrover (Post 889)
Thats just Sick.

Was it simple to setup for gaming?, is it like WS in BF where you have to edit the exe.

Very, very nice setup:cool:


Just buy one of these http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/gx...th2go/home.php

hook up the three monitors... i used one of these arms only cause i get more control but you dont have to
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...1438&CatId=576

There software is used to launch the game your playing...they have tons and tons of games that are supported. You can always ajust the FOV in the ini files for any games that do not have wide screen support

Supergrover January 7, 2007 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sizerkozak (Post 890)
Just buy one of these http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/gx...th2go/home.php

hook up the three monitors... i used one of these arms only cause i get more control but you dont have to
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...1438&CatId=576

There software is used to launch the game your playing...they have tons and tons of games that are supported. You can always ajust the FOV in the ini files for any games that do not have wide screen support

Okay got it, So $618 before tax and how much for the monitors? Just asking

The wife's laughing @ me drooling.:)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:54 AM.