Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 20, 2013, 10:47 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
Awesome rig Gear!

Pay no attention to Enaberif, he's our resident grouch.
Thanks a bunch, I figured it hadda be somethin' like that..lol...and everybody is entitled to their opinion.
Old May 20, 2013, 02:43 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Grouch indeed, lol. Few things I'd do differently Gear, but money well wasted :). Liquid cooling expands the PC building hobby and gives you more things to tinker with. Enaberif, care to elaborate and be more specific in your reasoning?
Old May 20, 2013, 03:37 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Nice Gear... i'm in the process of redoing my entire setup. Waste of money: Absolutely! One of a kind custom rig: Yes please!
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old May 21, 2013, 08:05 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

I could've bought 10 XBox's with the money I've spent just upgrading graphics cards since the xbox 360 has been released.. Money well wasted I say!
Old May 21, 2013, 01:56 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. I'm havin' a blast doin' this rig up and wasting my hard earned dineros!! I have tried to keep the costs down but dammit, some things cannot be scrimped on. Since I don't have the room to work on cars or bikes this hobby piques my interest to no end. Kind of like a piece of art that you can actually use. It would be cool to have the money to just "build", however I don't think I'd have as much fun as actually using what you have to build something. I've garnered many great ideas and tips from forums like this and likewise I share what little I've learned so far. It's a great community and you all deserve kudos for what you've built and the money you have wasted!! Should be gettin' more parts this week and would like to update and if anyone is interested, my build pics are here..just click on the pic...
Old May 21, 2013, 02:02 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Thanks very much for the kind words and encouragement, its a great community and you all deserve major kudos for the rigs you have built and the money you have wasted!! Have more fittings coming this week so I'll do the rad move and a few other things. Hope to update soon. Thanks again!
Old May 21, 2013, 02:23 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
Grouch indeed, lol. Few things I'd do differently Gear, but money well wasted :). Liquid cooling expands the PC building hobby and gives you more things to tinker with. Enaberif, care to elaborate and be more specific in your reasoning?
Dual pumps in a loop shows no real benefit. If you had the two pumps on hand then ok.
Old May 21, 2013, 02:27 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Dual pumps in a loop shows no real benefit. If you had the two pumps on hand then ok.
Redundancy?

HWC Overclocking Team, breaking hardware for fun!

Team Thread
Old May 21, 2013, 02:34 PM
"Quote This..."
F@H

That's exactly it.
Old May 21, 2013, 02:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by G777 View Post
Redundancy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
That's exactly it.
What about a kill switch, all the pumps I have owned clip to my power button when they fail the system shuts down, is that not normal? or do I need to start buying cheaper pumps haha
Contests will be done on there from now on :)
http://realhardwarereviews.com/
Always up for a Beer in Calgary or Area

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”