Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 6, 2009, 01:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Enjoy! Forgive the poor Quality Pics , its my BB after all.
In this day an age we shouldn't be subject to such qaulity, is there no standard!!

Dennis I swear the next draw I have at our get together there's going to be a Digital camera and I'll fix it so you'll win.

Btw, nice build its nice that you have a good relationship with your purolator guy.

As a joke when comes to pick up have the empty case box and kick it out the door to him or drop it coming down the stairs and then politely ask for a signature, wish him good day and then walk away swiftly.

EE
Old July 8, 2009, 05:38 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
In this day an age we shouldn't be subject to such qaulity, is there no standard!!

Dennis I swear the next draw I have at our get together there's going to be a Digital camera and I'll fix it so you'll win.

Btw, nice build its nice that you have a good relationship with your purolator guy.

As a joke when comes to pick up have the empty case box and kick it out the door to him or drop it coming down the stairs and then politely ask for a signature, wish him good day and then walk away swiftly.

EE

Awsome , I could use a new camera to be completely honest.
I have a great relationship with my Purolator Driver , it was nice of him to let me do it.

I did get him though so Don't worry.
I emailed him the tracking # for Canada Post

Then after he had a heart attack on my works dock, I gave him his computer.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old July 8, 2009, 11:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Awww, that's so nice of you ST! Nice grab on that Ultra 1000W PSU. Yeah, not everyone likes Ultras, but to me (and you as well) it seems they do their job. I wonder if he'll get another 4870 and go X-Fire just to put some more stress on that 1000W. Use it or lose it, I'm sure he wouldn't want it to go to waste lol.

So I guess you and your Puro guy are pretty good buddies...interesting. I've never really thought of knowing someone like a "delivery guy" personally enough to build a computer for them. Not to say it's a bad thing you did, it is something I wouldn't expect.
2x XFX 7870
Adata SX900 256GB
Toshiba 1TB
Galaxy 1000W
Antec One