Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 15, 2009, 01:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Haha I'm actually going to just do the inside white; the whole thing wouldn't match everything else I own.. but should be snazzy on the inside (snazzy! LOL)

I have donated that spare 920 to my graphic design friend who is building a hackintosh; I'm gonna see if he'll let me do some work on it... we picked up a Mac Pro case for it and everything.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old March 15, 2009, 01:08 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

2 x 285's would absolutely "rock" in that Rig Encorp...
Old March 15, 2009, 01:14 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
2 x 285's would absolutely "rock" in that Rig Encorp...

And here in lies my big issue. I would have to upgrade my PSU; The TX750 is great; I've also got an HX620. Too many cables on the 750 so I'll probably sell that. Also the 620 is fine for one but not two of those..

haha oh the money!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old March 15, 2009, 01:29 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Yeah I hear you....when I decied to go with a 2nd 280 n SLI:
1. Needed to upgrade from PC P&C 750W to HX 1kw
2. Needed to upgrade Case from crap Smilidon Raidmax to Silverstone (better cooling)

Then its like, my 2 x 280's are being "bottle-necked" by my CPU:
1. Need new CPU (I7)
2. Need new MOBO 1366
3. Need new RAM DDR3

Then relaize I have a 2nd Rig that in itself is a great gaming Rig.....

Then the wife "loses it"

Then Bobby moves to Mexico with 2 Rigs and lives in a 5th Wheel with his Jack Russell.....

Well...the last step didn't occur as I told her how much she could use that 2nd Rig as a "Business PC"....as I quietly slip in a 9800 GTX+ an OC it! :)
Old March 16, 2009, 03:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

haha that's classic; my girl just roles her eyes when I tell her I'm onto a new project; she hasn't said much else other then when I talk to her about it she changes subject because she thinks it's boring ahaha

but they do that with everything so who cares! LOL

So I just got back from Canadian Tire; 56.13 later I have the surface cleaner, and primer, tape and various other goodies ready. They only had two cans of topcoat so I am going to wait for another shipment to come in so I can make sure it's the same batch...

I'm basically painting all the bare steel/aluminum a satin white.

Should be fun!
Old March 18, 2009, 05:45 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The thing I love most about computers; is that they are always changing and everything is always new; but the thing I hate about them is that they are always changing....

;p

New case for the project; painted black/white - still no camera so webcam will have to do...
Old March 25, 2009, 07:14 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

In lew of the sadness I felt when my 750i blew up, I ended up ordering these for my i7 rig... now visa sucks poop and is sending me a new card (after i got hacked... AGAIN).. but they will be on they're way this week.

Redline Memory - XP3-12800 DDR3 - Mushkin Enhanced
Old March 25, 2009, 04:11 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Nice, but it sucks about your Visa, good thing there not like Bell and try to stick you with the bill when there system gets hack EH .
Old March 25, 2009, 04:59 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

The black and white looks sharp there Cam
Fold for team #54196
Old July 21, 2010, 03:55 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

That looks like a Sniperrrr =P.

Hot Case, I have one too!
-Corsair H-50 + 2x Cooler Master R4
-Asus RoG Rampage III Extreme