Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 9, 2009, 04:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

What without its SAS controller and all, lol @ Asus good call there at best it'll a be a few dollars cheap than version 1.

Its a little overkill but the Asus P6T WS looks to be a real winner as of late, might consider reading a few reviews if they're available.

EE
Old February 9, 2009, 05:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah, I don't need an SAS controller haha.. there's barely anything out there about the DFI boards right now too - and I can't staaand the way biostar does their bios ahaha I didn't even know where to start on yours!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old February 9, 2009, 11:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Neither do I, till this day it it weren't for a "picture guide" to overclocking the T-Power I45 my CPU would still be at stock. LOL still remember when you sat down and was like "uh where do I start "

Adam
Old March 11, 2009, 12:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So this project is back on the rails...

I need a new camera before I can make it interesting for you guys though. The Cosmos S is finished and the interior turned out amazingly well....

I'm still up in the air over the GB Ud5 or EVGA X58..

For Graphics I'll be getting an EVGA 295 next week.. and I may go water cooling if I can afford it after this haah
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old March 11, 2009, 12:37 PM
Banned

My System Specs

I may end up selling my 4870 X2 and getting a 295, however that is up in the air...because DX11 cards are right around the corner.
Old March 11, 2009, 01:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlauzon View Post
I may end up selling my 4870 X2 and getting a 295, however that is up in the air...because DX11 cards are right around the corner.
Ugh DX11; I wonder if it'll take off like 10.1 lol!
Old March 11, 2009, 03:10 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Ugh DX11; I wonder if it'll take off like 10.1 lol!
Old March 11, 2009, 03:13 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDogZero View Post
You should see your panel in my case; looks awesome.. except I don't have a working camera to show anyone ahahaha
Old March 11, 2009, 04:20 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Oh man I want to see it, just a little web cam pic will do for now LOL.
Old March 11, 2009, 05:11 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

haha i'll do one up as soon as I can. You should see how many coats of primer and paint I put on that think; i swear it doubled in weight ahahahaha